“Dedicated to generating skilled and competent graduates”
Welcome to Ritz College of Engineering and Management
We are Nepal’s first college to introduce three different under graduate programs (BBA, BHM & B.E) under one roof.
Ritz College of Engineering and Management was founded in 2009, in the affiliation of Pokhara University (PU). The college spread over the territory of 12 acres of land in the Balkumari, Lalitpur area in a peaceful environment. It operates under the Milestone Network, and is ISO 9001:2015 Certified College.
We provide BBA, BHM, B.E undergraduate programs and a series of knowledge thriving activities in technologically and physically rich environments. College premises at Ritz are well built with the spacious compound. The interior is built to serve abundant access to technological, advanced physical, and academic facilities required to support daily curricula as well as extra-curricular.
In Nepal, Ritz is the only education institute that has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with banking & financial institutions, food & hospitality industries, and engineering companies. Thus, Ritz guarantees extremely promising educational outcomes.
We make them experienced with direct exposure to the real market of the related industry and equip them with the skills to work professionally globally. Our undergraduate program prepares every student for a stable career.
Values Provided by Ritz
- Mutual respect
- Creativity and Innovation
- Academic and Intellectual freedom
- Passion for excellence
Infrastructure and Facilities at Ritz
Ritz college of Engineering and Management is a competitive college and is operated with ultra-modern infrastructure in a techno-friendly way to build an easy and conducive learning environment:
- The library is well furnished with a reading cabinet, high internet speed.
- Computer Lab is equipped computer & internet access serving the needs of 250 at a single time.
- Spacious compound to hold different activities or sports.
- Classrooms with required equipments for the BHM students for their practical learning.
- Auditorium Hall which can accommodate 300 people.
- Classrooms with CCTV surveillance, audio-visual and computer access.
- The whole college premises is uner the survillence of CCTV cameras.
- Eco-friendly environment and well-furnished cafteria supporting learning environment.