B.E. Civil Engineering
B.E. Civil Engineering
Bachelor of Civil Engineering (BE Civil) is one of the oldest, boardest and admired departments of engineering that is disciplined for infrastructural and socio-economic development in developing countries like Nepal.
BE Civil steadily deals with study of planning, designing, construction and development of infrastructural operation such as road, tunnel, water resources, hydropower, irrigation,environmental, transportation and geotechnical engineering and so on that undergoes a duration of 4 years ( 8 semesters ) with maximum 194 total credit hours.
Objectives of B.E. Civil course in Ritz College of Management
BE Civil opens different prestigious doors and secure positions globally and the prime key objective of RITZ college of Engineering And Management is to establish their alumni as competitive to face the real world globally with:
- Provide an educational environment for skillful careers in the field of planning, designing, construction and Civil Engineering to meet the requirements of Nepal Education Board and multinational/National companies.
- To establish a strong foundation of every fundamental and focal required courses which involves the student’s to be more innovate to real-world problem solving techniques
- Involvement and make them learnt as a team by enrolling into new multi-disciplinary relevant projects to establish more into future Civil Engineering works.
Required Education Documents for B.E Civil
- 2 passport size and 2 small size recent photographs.
- SLC/ SEE Mark sheet
- 10+2 aggregate Mark sheet
- Migration Certificate
Admission criteria At RITZ college of Engineering and Management
- Students should have scored minimum of “C” Grade in all subjects in 10+2 (Secondary Level)
I.Sc. or 10+2 (Science), or I.E. or equivalent 2nd division or above from University or boards recognized by Pokhara University.
- Should apply in the prescribed form for the entrance test.
- Should enclose with the application form attested copies of relevant certificates of all examinations passed along with three recent passport size photographs.
- Must pass the college entrance test and personal interview.
- Only the student passing the interview, will be eligible for an admission.
Important note from our college:
- On the basis of the application details, candidates will be selected. Hence, if any incorrect information is found in any interval of selection process, application will be immediately cancelled. We also hold the right to take legal action against misleading or false content.
- Those applicants’ who pass the entrance exam will be invited for a one-on-one interview session with the team of the admission committee.
In the first semester the students must study the following subjects.
In the second semester the students must study the following subjects.
In the third semester the students must study the following subjects.
In the fourth semester the students must study the following subjects.
In the fifth semester the students must study the following subjects.
In the seventh semester the students must study the following subjects.
In the eight semester the students must study the following subjects.